GROW General Meeting - October 20, 2013
COMMUNITY INCLUSION: The Olmstead Promise to Provide Services in the Most Integrated Appropriate Setting
- How will the Olmstead decision increase community integration, including school programs?
- How will it affect residential opportunities and daily activities for your family member?
- How will it affect guardianship?
THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYONE and its implementation via the TRANSFORMATION FRONT DOOR has already begun!!!
Join GROW to discuss this important initiative with:
- Joan Volpe, the new Director of the Developmental Disabilities Regional Office 3
- Roger Bearden, NY State Olmstead Decision Implementation
Come to the GROW General Meeting Sunday, October 20, 2013
Brunch & Networking: 10:30 a.m. Meeting 11:00 a.m.
At WIHD – Cedarwood Hall
Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
New York Times Article
GROW's position papers
- GROW Position paper on Transparency 2011
- GROW Position Paper on Cutbacks to OPWDD 2011
- GROW Position Paper on Early Intervention 2011
- GROW Position Paper on Fire Safety
Check here for the latest news and articles from our newsletter. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. You can download it free here.
- GROW News - September 2013
- GROW News - February 2013
- GROW News - September 2011
- GROW News - April 2011
- GROW News - September 2010
- GROW News - June 2010
- GROW News - August 2009
- GROW News - June 2009
- GROW News - October 2008
- GROW News - July 2008